The Blog & Editorial Calendar You Can't Afford To Miss!
A planning and editorial system designed for ambitious bloggers and biz owners to create intentional content, grow and nurture an audience, and build a business around their blog
Does any of this sound like you?
1. You feel overwhelmed with the million things you need to do for your blog and business…
2. You feel incredibly disorganized with planning your content, scheduling your emails, tracking and analyzing what’s working and what’s not…
3. You have several products you want to create like e-books and courses and workshops that just never see the light of day…
4. You feel like you’re constantly chained to your computer creating content, grabbing at shiny objects, or trying the next “hot” or “latest” thing only to end up feeling overworked and overwhelmed…
If you’re nodding yes to any of the above, you’re not alone!
Navigating everything you need to do and know to build a blog and business can be challenging and overwhelming.
You want to stop spinning your wheels and know exactly what you need to do to go from flinging spaghetti at the strategy wall to having intentional growth.
This is where the CREATE One-Year Blog & Editorial Planner comes in.
The CREATE planner keeps you focused on your blogging & biz goals by tracking and analyzing what matters most.
It melts resistance and erases friction by putting the right questions in front of you to help you understand your audience better and to create content designed to showcase your products and services.
A snapshot of what's inside this blog and editorial planner
Create intentional content by planning your calendar with your goals for the month and quarter
Growth Review and Tracking
Track not just your social stats but email metrics and content types to determine what draws your audience to you.
Plan Your Year at a Glance
Map your projects to end goals to see what will give you the best results
5 Step Planning Process
Tie your the stage of your blog and business with your tasks and goals for maximum returns.
4 Major Blogging Tasks
Manage your stress and avoid burn-out by planning your days and weeks using 4 main tasks
Content & Email Strategy
Chart strategies that gel with your business and blogging goals to make every decision calculated and intentional
Here’s what you’ll discover in the CREATE One-Year Blog & Editorial Planner:
- Chart a content and email strategy that gels with your business and blogging goals. Every decision you make will be calculated and intentional.
- Track not just your social stats but email metrics and content types to determine what attracts your audience and gives you results.
- Work smarter by using campaigns and promotions (CREATE will introduce you to 5 main types!) to radically change the way you plan your year.
- Reverse engineer the content you create so that your products and services fly off their virtual shelves.
- Bake marketing into your content campaigns with the Campaign One-Sheet. Stop leaving marketing as an after-thought!
- Get crystal clear on your content and email north stars. Should you share a piece of content on a channel? Come back to the Content & Email One-Sheets whenever you get confused or lost.
- Sucky sales page? Small launch list? Zero in on pesky launch/campaign weak spots and business bottlenecks and zap them with the monthly Campaign Analysis.
- Identify ways to make your revenue streams and funnels more responsive and effective with ‘low hanging fruit’. You get a running list and a reminder to brainstorm ideas ever single month.
- Avoid burnout by planning your days and weeks using 4 (+1) time buckets.
- Tie the stage of your blog and business with your tasks and goals for maximum returns.
BONUS: Get instant access to guided videos and swipe files on how to use the Planner and implement the strategies laid out in the planner.
This 300-page CREATE planner is undated, designed to be picked up at any time of the year, and has plenty of space to hold your creative thoughts, ideas, and scribbles.
If you’re ready to create a plan for your blog, hold yourself accountable, track your progress, and make major strides in your blog and business, scroll to the top and click or tap “Buy Now.”
Create exceptional content, get more done, and smash through every one of your blogging goals. This is the editorial planner every blogger needs.
Hi, I'm Meera!
Meera Kothand is an email marketing strategist, Amazon best-selling author of the books The One Hour Content Plan & Your First 100 and founder of CREATE Planners.
Her goal is to make powerful marketing strategies simple and relatable so that solopreneurs and small business owners can build a tribe that’s addicted to their zone of genius. She has been featured on Smart Blogger, MarketingProfs, YFS Magazine, Addicted2Success, and several other sites.